Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How To: No stick on a Stainless steel Cookware


Hello everyone! Egg seems to be one of the hardest things to cook. It tends to stick and break and just plain hard to deal with. Well today, I wont be teaching you how to cook the perfect egg but, I will be teaching ya how to cook a fried egg in a stainless steel pan. I like to cook with 5 ply Stainless Steel pans because 1. Its healthier, 2. it does not have any chemical coatings or peelings and 3. I know how to cook with it so it does not stick to the pan and become all messy. Basically if you follow my directions in this video you too can cook with a stainless steel pan and not have your food stick. Remember patient is key in this video. PS: I am not trying to teach ya'll how to cook the perfect egg,. I am explaining how to cook a fried egg so that it wont stick to a non coated pan. ENJOY! Please feel free to comment and rate. It wouldn't hurt to subscribe aswell. Thanks Peeps!

Shop Fountain Pump Solar Gas Scooter Motors Best




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links